Wednesday, May 5, 2010

callie's no longer a white




my baby sister is married! so crazy to think. but so happy for her. Grants a great guy and i'm excited for their new adventrue. haha, cause there wedding weekend sure was. from the crappy rain, to grant getting food poisoning, it was crazy. but i've never seen callie more happy in my life! it was an amazing/emotional day for multiple reasons and i'm so happy for them! congrats callie!

and these two pics are some of my favorite from her photo session.

2 comments:

Callie said...

well THANKS! Love you too :)

Callie said...

Andrea! okay I know I already left a comment but this one is different, it pertains to your entire blog and you can't just leave a comment on the blog alone, so I'm leaving it here...

I LOVE YOU GAOL LIST. I'm going to copy it I hope you don't mind! ALSO I will help you complete some of those things! Going to sundance film festival - I'll go with you! And go camping in moab, I'll do that with you! And lots of other stuff!

LOVE YOU :)